There's so much information out there these days. The hard part isn't finding stuff to consume; it's filtering it down. Thus, I've tried very hard to curate this list to include only the information that I have found most insightful or inspiring. I find lists like these to be flat-out overwhelming bordering on unhelpful when looking for reading recommendations.
Have you recently read/seen something that you think I might like? If so, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Credit will be given where credit's due.
- How (and Why) SpaceX Will Colonize Mars
- How Tesla Will Change The World
- The Rosie Project: A Novel
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
Yuval Noah Harari
- Excellent Sheep: The Miseducation of the American Elite and the Way to a Meaningful Life
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
Peter Thiel, Blake Masters
- Be IronFit: Time-Efficient Training Secrets for Ultimate Fitness
Don Fink, Melanie Fink